Adam Bacon focuses his practice on wealth preservation, wills, trusts and estates, including estate administration. He is also involved as a transactional attorney assisting clients with a wide range of business, real estate, and commercial contracts. In addition, his practice includes business litigation, business formation and best entity structure for various client industries.
As a third-year law student, Adam served as a law clerk to the Honorable John M. Tran of the Fairfax County Circuit Court of Virginia. His clerkship experience in the state’s busiest trial court provided Adam with insight into numerous cases and legal strategies. He has been able to draw on this experience to develop favorable business strategies that best protect clients when litigation is unavoidable. While in law school, Adam also participated in the “Rising for Justice” D.C. court practice, a nationally ranked trial clinical program.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Commercial law contracts and litigation
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Business Association governance and structure
- 2021, Virginia
- Eastern District of Virginia
- Fourth Circuit Court of Virginia
- James Madison University – B.A. 2018
- American University Law School – J.D. 2021
Associations & Memberships
- Virginia State Bar